Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yummy Snack



I love me some Babybel cheese, this is a new kind that I tried tonight and yummy yummy yummy. It's probably not actually new but its the first time I've had this version. It's so creamy and delicious and just the right little snack size. I've also become a little addicted to clementines. I have never been an orange eater. Mandarine oranges and orange juice, yes please, but anything with the white fuzzy peal on the outside was a gigantic no. These however are somewhat like eating candy. I cannot stop grabbing these little yummies from the fruit bowl. The upside to my little obsession is that fruit is zero points now so I can eat it as much as I want, in moderation of course, and not have to worry about sucking away my points for the day. Tonight I needed a little snacky poo so I grabbed a mini cheese (2pts) and a clementine and ate them together...BIG YUMMY YUMMY YUM! I've heard of cheese and apples pairing well but was surprised about how good cheese and oranges are. Anyway, I'm really happy to have found a yummy, low point and nutritious snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment