Thursday, January 20, 2011

Melting Away


I've been on plan for almost 2 weeks now. I was out running errands yesterday with the tot while my big boy was at school. I realized that every 5 minutes or so I had to tug my pants up again. So, when the kids were napping I pulled out my trusty tape measure and out of curiosity I checked all my measurements again. Much to my huge surprise and delight, I have lost 1 1/2" in my hip/flubby lower belly area!!!! No wonder my pants were slipping. I'm nowhere near ready to move down to the next size, that might come after another 5-10lb but I might have to break out the belt. I have to say, its wonderful not to have to lay down to button my jeans!! Boy I cannot wait to hang these up on the wall as my 'FAT PANTS' and see them everyday knowing I've shrunk right out of them.

Can I get a WOOT WOOT? :)

3 comments:

  1. WOOT WOOT!!! You make me want to tackle all my goals (er, actually tackle them)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot!! Keep it up girl.. you are doing GREAT!!! =)

    ReplyDelete