Monday, January 17, 2011

The Non-Scale Rewards

Another post today? You betcha! This one is more a reminder for myself of what I'm aiming for. Along with being healthy and thin, I want these things more than anything in the world! I want that feeling of going to a store and not heading to the Plus size department. Knowing that something...ANYTHING...will fit me. So these are a few of those things that I'm longing for and waiting for!



Adorable dress from Old Navy...available in petite! I love this dress and would love to buy it and have it waiting for me in my closet :)


I want to shop at Victoria Secret! I know they are soooo expensive, and really it will not be an everyday thing, but for my birthday in September I want to walk into that little pink store in the mall and pick out a sexy bra and matching undies and not feel like people are staring at me wondering what I could possibly fit in. I want to walk in KNOWING that I will find items in my size and not hoping/praying/crossing my fingers or even worse....looking at perfume because thats the only thing that store sells that I could use.



Ahhhh, the dreaded bathing suit! I am smart enough to know that once my weight is gone my body will still not be great, a bikini is not in my future...2 kids and 20 years of being fat have seen to that, but that doesn't mean I can't rock a tankini! I look forward to buying a swim suit that is teeny and cute and does not resemble an outdoor awning or party tent. Also, one that doesn't have to be a swim dress or have a skirted bottom to hide my fat thighs. Summer 2012 you are all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment