Thursday, January 13, 2011

A New Beginning

You might be thinking...what the heck is one-derland? Well in the weight loss world, this is a term the describes the euphoria of leaving the 200's and entering the 100's, hence ONE-derland. It has been a dream of mine for a long long time to get there and this is it, its time.

I will be 30 in September and I've set 50lb as a goal to hit by then. If I work hard and stay on track I know I can fly past that number, but I don't want to set myself up for a fall if I don't make it. I've done that in the past and it has proven to knock my on my ass in a big way.

Saturday I rejoined weight watchers. They have completely redesigned their program and I'm happy about that. Fruit is a free food now! Yay!! However, I'm struggling with the sheer number of points I have to eat each day. I'm finishing dinner and still having 10 or so points to eat and being totally satisfied. That's hard to wrap my head around...and my stomach! I'll work it out I just feel like its going to be difficult to lose if I'm eating so much! LOL who'd ever think that would be a problem?

So, here I go, for the last time I hope, on this journey to one-derland. I would love and appreciate and help, kind words of encouragement and cheering from the peanut gallery!

3 comments:

  1. You go girl, I have faith in you!!! I'll be right here to cheer you on! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cort, if anyone can do it, you can... you are totally committed to your kids, your business... I know you have the capability to attend to this 'project' as well as you devote yourself to everything else. Go Cortney go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this!!! I am right there with you and to cheer you on. Let's get skinny together.

    ReplyDelete