Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 4 Weigh In

Anyone who's done Weight Watchers knows that the first two weeks are usually significant losses that taper down into much smaller losses. I knew it was coming but wasn't prepared for what the scale had to tell me today... -.2lb. I was floored. Now normally any loss is a great loss, down is always better than up no matter how little the number, but .2 just didn't make sense to me this week. I'm going to take it though and be happy about it, thats .2 closer to my goals.

I'm proud of myself though because my first instinct was to go get an iced capp or chipotle or something, but I resisted that major urge and went home and had a few clementines and a babybel cheese instead. As long as I keep making healthy choices and sticking to my plan, the pounds will melt away. Not to mention my NSV, more inches off my waist, hips and bust so that is 10000x better than pounds on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment