Sunday, January 16, 2011

We have our hills and we have our valleys...

I have a feeling today will be a valley. Now don't get me wrong, I don't feel that way because of my points or food options or whatever weight loss related, I just feel crappy. I went to bed with a bit of a stomach ache and woke up with a really bad one. It just hurts...and it brought a friend...big headache. I could tell that Steve was annoyed this morning when I said I didn't feel well, that means taking the kids to church alone. I, however, have done this task many times when he's traveling for work and when I did it, Stella wasn't going to the nursery yet, she was in the service with me. Anyway, sorry for the whine I just really don't feel well.

I'm not sure what I'm going to eat. I may have a lot of empty points going to warm tea (I hate sweeteners in hot tea so its sugar for me) and toast. At least the toast is whole grain. I'll also have to make sure and get plenty of water in if my stomach will let me.

So that's my whine for today. Hopefully I can edit this post later with a miraculous recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment