Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week 6 Weight In

I love it when I am actually excited to step on that scale! I have a good week and I'm confident I'll have a loss so the scale doesn't hold dread but actual excitement. That was me today! I KNEW that I would have a loss and I was crossing my fingers and toes that it would be at least 1.4lb so I could hit my 10lbs. So I show up, go potty one last time then hop on up and......-3.6LB!!!!!!!
YES PEOPLE, THAT IS -12LB TOTAL FOR ME!!! So what did I do?


I was jumping around like a kid who'd just been told they were going to Disney World! I am beyond thrilled. So now I'm only 3lb away from 15lb which is my next mini goal. I feel good and its starting to show in different parts of my body. I can tell around my waist, like when I put my hands on my hips I can feel my hip bones. There's still a lot of pudge to go but its awesome just feeling the difference. Janice mentioned that she could see it in my face and others agreed and that was AMAZING to hear. It's so hard to get past your own self-image and sometimes don't notice the changes like outsiders would. So to hear that someone who doesn't see me daily can see a difference just makes me feel great.

This was a perfect ending of a great week and hopefully a great beginning of another wonderful one! I'm more dedicated and determined than ever. 2lb away from my 5% goal, exactly 6 weeks away from my trip with Erin to MO for Dawn's wedding and halfway to my hopeful goal of -25lb by that trip. If I don't quite make it I'm okay with that as long as I know that I'm still losing in a healthy way and I'm doing my best to make good choices.

YAY ME!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are a constant inspiration. Yay you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats!! Awesome weight loss - keep it up! :) Betty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOOOOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYY! I am so proud of you! =) I am hoping for much better results for myself this week than I have see the last two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock! And so do those socks! It's always great when you can notice the changes. I'm glad you're doing the pics. Even if you keep them all to yourself, they do help you to see the progression. I need to take a set and get my butt in gear.

    Getting sidetracked there...So happy for you! Keep up the excellent progress!!

    ReplyDelete