Friday, February 18, 2011

I swear I tripped and the chocolate broke my fall!

No really, it just jumped right up there into my mouth all on its own I tell you!

Okay so we all know that is not true, but it sounds better than the truth...I went a bit AWOL this week and I'm sad to say the scale will probably show it tomorrow. I'm not mad and I'm not upset and I plan on taking it like a champ for this reason, I earned it. I earned whatever tomorrow morning brings. I'm just saying a teeny little prayer that its not too much of a punch in the gut.

Let me elaborate, I didn't go hog wild and snarf down everything chocolate covered I could find but I did indulge in the 2 caramels in the kids valentine boxes (and I didn't track them, doh!) I ate out more meals this week than I have the past 6 weeks and I do not like how I feel at all. I did indulge in a bit way in sushi Wednesday night and OMG was it good! However, we snarfed it down so quickly that I was a bit fuzzy on the actual number of pieces I had. We got several kinds and shared so it came out platter style and we just picked away at it. NOTE TO SELF, next time keep a tally or better yet, know how many pieces you can have going into it and take those from the tray and then only eat whats on your plate. DOH!! It's not hard Cortney, you know these things!!!
Sigh.

So anyway, tomorrow is a new day and a new week and I've thoroughly kicked my ass back into shape. I know I can indulge in my favs here and there just not all in the same week! Looking forward to starting a new week.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your next post....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you stopped posting? Should I no longer look to see how you are doing? Too bad... I was rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, still here I've just been really busy and not had time to update...stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read your back! I started WW about 5 weeks ago. We are about the same size so it is nice for me to read how you are doing. I can relate so much better with you than with someone who has only a few pounds to lose. I want to encourage you to keep at it.... I'm about 15 years older than you and wish that I'd done something about my size back then...

    ReplyDelete