Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Who's In Your Stands?



Do you have a support system set up? A cheerleader or entire cheer section? Who's sitting in the stands of your weight loss and cheering you on? Cheesy? Maybe, but in my opinion its extremely important.

Maybe meetings aren't for you, maybe you are confident in your ability to do it alone, that is awesome but you should still have someone you can turn to when you've hit a bump in the road. In my opinion anyway. I've been reminded a few times today alone what an awesome group of friends and family I have that are helping me through this long long journey. They are there when I need to vent or bitch or share my excitement, helping me pick out new clothes or sending me links to blogs and articles that I might find interesting. I could not be as successful without my cheering section (you know who you are!!) so I just wanted to send out a great big........

2 comments:

  1. I'm lucky to have a great support system in place. My hubby, my sis in law Stacy who does WW with me (and is closing in on 60 lb lost), my mom, my friend Jen, and my friend Meredith. LOTS of supportive people in my corner. That is soooo key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to have my mom and little sister doing WW with me this time around!! I have a couple of aunts who joined with us too. And my dear husband who will gladly eat anything I cook, whether it's Paula Deen or WW:) BTW, I tried that awesome Baked Ziti recipe this week!!! Amazing!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing about it!!!

    ReplyDelete