Tuesday, March 15, 2011

blah blah blah

I don't have much to say today, not feeling super witty or charming. I had a 'hungry day' yesterday and used about 11 of my extra weekly points. That's fine, its why we have them, BUT, I am only 3 pounds away from my 20lbs and was hoping to be super diligent this week and MAYBE hit that milestone on Saturday. I have to miss my very first meeting the following week since I'll be out of town for a wedding (I'm going to try and find a meeting that friday to weigh in at) and it would be awesome to go knowing I'd hit 20lb.

Realistically though, 3lb is a lot for a typical week so I'll take whatever comes my way. I feel kind of pooey though with this allergy/sinus crap that hit me with this wonky weather this week and just wanna munch. So I'm keeping busy with my business orders and napping! I am totally planning on taking a nap with the kids here in a bit.

So thats all really, I just needed to confess to my munchies and be done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment