Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 9 Weigh In

Chalk another one up to the losing (winning) side! I'm down another 1.6lb this week for a total of 17lb :) I'm so excited and loving how the weight is just melting away. I've really been getting a ton of comments on how people can see a difference already and not just in one area but all over. I've noticed my hips and butt, sides/waist and pooch the most. Oh and my face, my lovely face is coming to the surface as the pudge disappears. I look younger, not as tired. I look awesome!

My plan for this week is to follow plan to the letter, get in my water as this is always a struggle for me, and limit my weeklies that I use. I want to hit it hard and if I'm lucky maybe lose that 3lb I need to hit my 20lb! Oh I can't wait to see that number on my card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment