Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oh YES I did!


Is that big enough for you?  Does it drive the point home? 

Tomorrow is my 6th wedding anniversary and I didn't want to spend half the day away from my other half, so I weighed in this morning instead.  Not only did I lose the few pounds I needed to hit my 24lb loss, I went over by .4lb!  Hells to the yeah!  I was really good this week, still had a few yummies here and there but really ate to the boxes....also known as eating the healthy stuff and leaving the doritos alone.

I can't wait to tell my leader next week!  I am only 2.6lb away from my 10% and I am going to work just as hard this week to reach that goal next weekend.  It is long overdue and much anticipated.

Now I'm keeping this short as my littlest little has strep and has been a bear today and this tired momma needs sleep.  

Hooray for success!!!

1 comment: