Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nothing Is Impossible

Today was weigh in day, down -1.2lb!  Wahoo!  I'm on track and feeling good.  I had a few weeks of slight ups and slight downs, a plateau of sorts.  After a mental makeover I've got my groove back and I'm working the plan like its meant to be worked.

Last night I was at Target and I saw this ring.  It was perfect for me.  It says everything that I need to remember....nothing is impossible.  If you want something bad enough it can happen, with hard work and determination. 

I told my husband that my shorts from the last 2 summers were so big and loose they were bordering on indecent, lol.  So tonight we went shopping!  I found a new pair of shorts and a really cute top....in an 18/20!  I'm so excited since the shorts that were falling off were 24's.  Wanna see?  :)


1 comment:

  1. Words can't express how happy I am for you. You've found the motivation that I've longed for and I smile remembering how good that feeling of accomplishment you certainly have right now, feels.

    You've earned the pride you've got! You've worked hard and your success is clearly showing. Cortney, I am truly happy for you! Congrats! - Carrie

    ReplyDelete