Saturday, August 6, 2011

On Strike

Oh I'm in a sad sad place diet wise right now.  By diet I don't mean the evil 4 letter D word, I just mean my eating has not been Grade A this past week.  I am struggling really badly right now.  I had 2 pretty good weeks in a row that resulted in small gains....what the hell?!?!?!!?!?  So what happened after last weeks weigh in?

Yup you guessed it, my inner toddler is back and throwing one hell of a tantrum.  She hat a huge Italian meal, Chinese, a cupcake, some chocolate....over the span of week but still.  Not proud.  To say the very very least I'm just disappointed.

Today is the beginning of my week though and I vow to turn myself around starting today.  The countdown has begun to the BIG 3-0 and I really want to be closer to 50lb than 20.  Summer has KICKED MY BUCKET!   (thanks Megan, if you're reading this lol)

So, short post today, not much to say for myself as I hang my head in shame.  How is summer treating you?  This heat is killing me and I suspect it might have contributed a bit to the gain as I feel all swollen and yuck, despite drinking enough water to fill a pool.  Ok that might be a slight exaggeration but you get the point.

More later.

1 comment:

  1. Cortney, I am sorry it took me so long to reply!
    My e-mail is justbehappy@justbehappycrochet.com
    and you can send me your address there, so I can mail you the apple cozy.

    :O)

    ReplyDelete